Your privacy is important to us. We comply with the privacy laws and regulations of the United States of America. We make no representation that the Service are governed by the laws of other nations, or that the Services or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Individuals who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using the Services, visitors from outside of the United States of America acknowledge that the Services are subject to U.S. laws and regulations and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
- Information We Collect
FG gathers two basic types of information through the Services: “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (or “Non-PII”) and “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”). Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information, Internet protocol addresses (IP addresses) and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. PII is information that identifies or can identify you as an individual (such as residential address, telephone number, or billing information).
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information – When you visit or interact with the Services, FG and third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us may collect Non-PII (for example, a catalog of the Services pages you visit). Non-PII is anonymous and does not identify you personally. Non-PII is generally collected through the Services from four different sources: IP addresses and web logs; cookies; pixel tags and other similar technologies; and other Non-PII that you voluntarily provide (as explained below).
- IP Addresses and Web Logs – This Services’ web servers automatically collect the IP addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Services, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only and does not contain any PII. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating the Services’ usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Services’ servers, and administering the Services. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites and/or mobile applications.
- Pixel Tags – We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Services pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Services usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to Services visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags do not contain any PII and allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Services, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when an email has been opened.
- Information You Voluntarily Provide – We may also collect certain information (e.g., your geographic location, your genre preferences etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any PII, such information is considered to be Non-PII, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services, for example, by using PII to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information is considered Non-PII for purposes of this Policy.
- Personally Identifiable Information – You may use many features of the Services without providing any PII. However, in order to take advantage of particular opportunities made available through the Services (for example, to access additional services provided by the Services such as the ability to purchase tickets to experiences or events) we may require that you furnish PII to us (or our third party service providers, as described below) such as: your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number, email address, age, gender, credit card number or other payment account number, and health-related information (for example, physically disabled seating requests or similar accommodations). Our third party service providers may share PII you provide to them with FG, however all uses of such PII by FG shall be in compliance with this policy. Please keep in mind that you may also be providing PII when you submit comments through chat rooms, forums, message boards or news groups, although we do not collect or use PII from these sources. We collect PII from you through the Services only when you voluntarily provide it. When you provide PII, the information may be sent to and stored on servers located in the United States of America.
- How Information We Collect Is Used (Non-PII and PII)
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information – Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. For example, we may use Non-PII to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the websites within the Services, and pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Services. We may then use this information to analyze and improve the features and functionality of this Services. We may use non-PII information about you and other Services visitors on an aggregate basis to sell and deliver advertising, promotions and content that we believe will be of interest to you. In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non-PII, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose. For example, we may share information with advertisers or other third parties that are not affiliated with FG on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose any of your PII. In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as embedding email addresses in cookies). If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated as PII as long as it is so combined. This “combined” PII is not shared with third parties, except as described in this Policy.
- Personally Identifiable Information –
- Website services: We may use PII you give us to better tailor your website experience to your interests, and to show you content you may be interested in and to display the content according to your preferences.
- Communications: If you choose to opt-in (including by purchasing a ticket to any FG experience), your PII may be used by FG to send you communications with information about FG and from time to time, services and promotional material from FG’s affiliate third party vendors or advertisers. If at any time you prefer to no longer receive such marketing communications, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- Fulfillment of Requests: FG may use your PII to fulfill the purpose for which such PII was provided (e.g., to confirm your registration or fulfill your purchase). FG may also fulfill such requests through third party service providers or e-commerce vendors, and the PII you share with FG may be provided to such service providers/e-commerce vendors for the purposes of fulfilling your request. Similarly, FG’s third party service providers and e-commerce vendors (for example, ticket purchasing services who process ticket purchases on FG’s behalf) may share any PII you provide to them with FG, and FG may use such PII as provided for in this policy. For more information regarding your transactions with our service providers/e-commerce vendors, please refer to Section 4(A) below.
- Internal Business Purposes: We may also use your PII for our internal business purposes at FG, such as to target advertising, for data analysis, for audits and for other internal purposes.
- Email This to a Friend: The Services may allow you to forward certain items posted on Services or links to Services features by email or Instant Messenger to other parties who you believe may be interested. If you wish to use this feature, you may provide us with such other party’s email address or Instant Messenger screen name so that we can facilitate your sending of such message to such other party. To do so, any PII you provide in connection with sending such other party the message, such as your name and your email address or Instant Messenger screen name, will, of course, be disclosed to such other party. While, due to technical restrictions, the recipient’s email address or Instant Messenger screen names may be retained in our log files, we do not knowingly share it with third parties and we do not use this PII for any purpose except to send this message (unless the recipient has already consented to such use of his/her PII).
- How Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Is Disclosed
- FG does not sell the PII it collects from your use of the Services.
- Third Party Communications: If you choose to opt-in, we may share your PII with third parties to allow such third parties to send promotional communications to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- FG Service Providers: We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, order fulfillment, credit card processing and other services of an administrative nature. If you use our Services, we reserve the right to share your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat PII in a manner comparable to how we do so.
- Assignment: We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Services to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of FG’s business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Collection of Information By Third Parties
- Third Party Advertising – The ads appearing on this Services are delivered to you by third-party advertisers. Non-PII about your visits to this Services, such as number of times you have viewed an ad, is used to serve ads to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Services, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- Opt-In Policy
- FG Communications – When you supply FG with PII, from time-to-time, at FG’s discretion, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from us about special offers in connection with the Services, FG, or FG’s vendors or advertisers. If you do choose to opt-in to receive such communications, (including by purchasing a ticket to any FG experience) we may, from time to time, send you marketing communications. If at any time you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt-out of such marketing communications by using the link provided in our newsletters or commercial email messages to opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us. If you do submit a request to opt-out, FG will implement this change in a reasonable time frame. Please be aware that your requested change will not be effective until FG implements such change, and such requests will be implemented only in connection with your Services profile, and will not impact any preferences you may have made to any other Services controlled, owned or operated by FG or its affiliates.
- Third Party Communications – From time-to-time in FG’s discretion, you may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from third parties who have a commercial relationship with FG (for example, a particular sponsor of a FG experience). If you do choose to accept any such offer(s), any PII provided to FG for such purposes may be shared with the applicable third parties to allow them to provide you with such offers and communications. If you change your mind and would prefer that we no longer share your PII with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by sending an email to [email protected], and specifying which choice you are opting out from, provided however, you may not be able to opt out of certain third party offers that are displayed on our Services.
- Allowing FG to share PII with third-party companies for their marketing purposes – Please note that if you opt-out as described above, (i) we will not be able to remove your PII from the databases of third parties with which we have already shared your PII (i.e., to which we have already provided your PII as of the date that we implement your opt-out request), therefore you must contact such third parties directly in order to opt-out of further marketing communications made directly from them or utilize the opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing messages; and (ii) you may still be presented new offers from FG and/or third parties while you are within the Services, including offers from those third parties which you have opted-out of receiving direct offers; but in connection with each new offer within the Services you will have the right not to accept such offers. In the event you receive an offer from a third party through our Services, but choose not to accept it, your PII will not be shared.
- Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You– The Services also gives you the opportunity to modify or remove PII that you have provided to us by way of the Services. You may do so by modifying your password-protected registered user information on the Services. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible, although please understand that although this information, once deleted, is not available on the Services, that information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records. To the extent that such information is not stored in our databases, we cannot always ensure that these corrections or deletions will reach such other databases in a timely manner. FG retains PII for as long as reasonably necessary to deliver the products or services for which the PII was provided.
- Security of Your PII– PII collected by FG is stored on servers located in the United States of America. FG employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for PII collected through this Services, including physical, electronic and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access. While FG takes all appropriate steps to safeguard PII under our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that PII supplied by users will not be accessed on our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Services, please contact us [email protected]. Please remember that security of the username and password you create when you register with the Services is your responsibility; we recommend that you do not share them with anyone. If you share your username and password, you are providing access to your PII. You will be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify FG of any unauthorized use of your username or password.
- Contacting FG Regarding the Services– If you have any questions concerning this Policy, you may send them by email to our Privacy Officer [email protected].
Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us. You must send any official correspondence via postal mail to:
Fairgrounds Projects, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
25485 US Highway 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33763
- Access to Your PII– We appreciate your assistance in keeping your PII up to date and accurate. You are entitled to access, verify, amend and/or correct your PII collected by FG. You are encouraged to contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected], or the above postal address to verify, correct or update your PII. If you have a concern regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your PII by FG, please contact our Privacy Officer. Your concern will be investigated and you will be notified as soon as possible of the outcome of the investigation and any action required as a result.
California Consumer Privacy Act. If you are a California resident, you have specific privacy rights governed by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). These rights include:
- Disclosure. You have the right to request a report showing the personal information collected, shared, and sold about you in the past 12 months. You may request this report up to two (2) times in any twelve (12) month period.
- Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out to the sale of your personal information to third parties, however, FG does not sell your personal information to third parties.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information collected from you.
- Non-Discrimination. We shall not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of the above rights.
To verify your identity, we may collect information such as your full name and email address. This information will be compared to our existing records to verify the identity of the individual submitting the request. We may also require you to confirm your request via an automated email message before responding to your CCPA rights request. Depending on the sensitivity of the information requested and the type of request, we may require additional information to verify your identity before responding. We will respond to your request within 45 days if possible and required under the law.
Personal Information Collected on California Residents. we may collect some or all of the following types of personal information:
- Names and Aliases
- Physical Address
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- IP Address
- Unique Identifiers
- Interactions with Customer Service
- Fan Preferences and Attributes
- Device Attributes
Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose or Sold About California Residents:
Sources of Data about California Residents:
- Self-disclosed (e.g. Information provided when interacting with our website and services)
- Business partners (e.g. venue owners, etc.)
- Technical service providers (e.g. Cloud service providers, ticketing processors, etc.)
Business or Commercial Purposes for Collecting Personal Information about California Residents:
- Providing products and services
- Event management
- Market research and aggregated analytics
- To prevent, detect, and manage unlawful behavior
- Client services
- Staff administration
Third Parties with Whom we Share Personal Information:
- Business partners (e.g. promoters, artists, venue owners, etc.)
- Technical service providers (e.g. Cloud service providers, ticketing providers)